Tourists visitting Tra Que Village are often fascinated by watching the farming procedures of local farmers, including: raking the ground, sowing, watering, picking vegetables and many other activities which are rarely seen in modern daily life. Moreover, tourists can listen to people talking about organic farming techniques and try their hand at actual farming. The farmers don’t use chemical or fertilisers but a kind of algae found only in a lagoon in Tra Que. Thanks to this technique, Tra Que herbs and veggies are widely recognized for their quality, safety and especially outstanding taste and flavour.
08:30 am: Pick up at hotel lobby (the area of Hoi An) by bike.
- Lead customers to the market: Introducing for guest the dishes will be learn in the cooking class and the ingredients. Guests will visit a lots of sale shops: Fish ( Name of fish and how to cook), vegetables ( Name of vegetables and good methods), meats (Pork, Beef), Spices (name of some spices)…..and Fruits shop.
- Continues to Tra Que herbs village.
II. Welcome at Tra Que Water Wheel:
- Cold towels
- Welcome drink (Special drink Water Wheel)
1 / Program of Farming tour: (Traditional hat and Farmer’s cloth)
- Visit the Vegetable village
- Tour guide will introduce the history of the village
- Visit the Tra Que herb village and riparian ecosystem of the local people as: (Picked up seaweed to fertilizer for vegetables, visit the ponds, fish, drop buffalo, chicken, duck ...)
- Join in plant vegetables together with local farmers. (picking up seaweed, digging, land boarding, making beds, tranplanting vegetables, watering
- Soak foot, relax by some herb in Tra Que vegetable garden after farming tour
- Enjoy a light food before you join in the rice paper making.
2/ Program of Rice paper making tour:
- Make the fire by yourself, hanging the molds rice paper, pour the water to oven.
- Guestwill be introduce and learn how to wash the rice, soak the rice and grind the rice by traditional methods
- Learn to make rice paper and enjoy your products.
3/ Program of Cook class:
- Guest will learn how to make some flower, animals from tomato, carot…
- Cooking class: how to chop onion, garlic, marinated for some local food: Tam Huu, Local Pancake, Papaya salad and enjoy what you have cooked, some more food in the menu.
* Rates are quoted per person in USD and excluded VAT & fees
All entrance fee as mentioned visit, English Speaking Guide, Meals as mentioned (Lunch), Transfers as mentioned by air-conditioned vehicles
Other meals than mentioned, Other services than mentioned, Tip and Travel Insurance
Please reconfirm the departure time or pick-up time with our travel
consultant via email or phone call one day prior to departure date.
The trip maybe will be operated by VINADAY TRAVEL's partners.
Please request vegetarian or Halal food options 24 hours in advance of your tour. Please note a surcharge will be incurred.
during peak times (Christmas, New Year, Lunar Lunar New Year,
National Holidays, Water Festival) are subject to supplementary charges.