Welcome to Bali! We will show you the best Bali resorts top 10 in your summer holiday.
Bali is well-known as a harmonious microcosm of natural wonders with dense tropical forests, meandering rivers and undulating hills to sandy beaches, scared active volcanoes and terraced paddy fields.
Here is our pick to provide you the best resorts in Bali for honeymoon packages and family holiday.
1. Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan
Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan is one of the best Bali resorts top 10. It will give you interesting lens into inspired experiences and rice bowl-shaped architecture set against the lush Ayung River Valley. It will takes you closer to the heart and soul of Bali.
There are 3 types of luxury accommodations which are one-bedroom villa; royal villa and river-view two-bedroom villa. It is ideal for your bali resort holidays and honeymoon packages.
Each villa is enhanced by contemporary intricately carved wood decor plus locally sourced shells and traditional ikat fabric, floor-to-ceiling windows provide inspiring views of hillside’s rich greenery and rice terraces. Many of which have open-sized living and dining areas-a tranquil one with the hypnotic sound of river.
- In-villa dining: You can choose a diverse menu of local and word-class cuisine in the comfort of your own villa, day or night.
- Blissful spa: You will experience various beauty treatment draw on the water’s energy and ancient Balinese healing rituals.
- A green light: The guests will have a great option to help farmers plant the rice and enjoy a traditional farmer’s lunch by the river.
- More over, you also can experience the virgin jungles, rice terraces and towering trees of the majestic gorge.
👉 👉Let’s visit us to choose the Bali resort prices
2. Ayana Resort and Spa Bali
Ayana Resort and Spa Bali is located at the edge of Jimbaran Bay’s exclusive sunset coast. It is well-known as one of the best Bali resorts top 10.
There are 3 types of luxury accommodations which are guest rooms; guest suites and villas. Be enhanced by sophisticated interiors added by furnishing, many of them are decorated with amenities, traditional artworks and rich textiles.
It came as a surprise with traditional Balinese peaks as batik bed runners and indigenous artworks and textiles crafted in villages around the city.
Embrace your life’s moments with an iconic pool villa. Each luxurious one or two-bedroom residence is located with a tropical garden. It is an ideal resort in Bali for honeymoon to relax on a private pool deck with magnificent views. But most importantly there are luxurious furnishings, spa-like bathroom and a comfy dining area.
- There is no need to leave the sanctuary of your villa when you can enjoy YANA’s delectable cuisine, with a three-course candle-light romantic dinner. It is hopefully to provide you with the best Bali resort holiday.
- Rock bar: Enjoy your nice nightlife at the height of 14 meters above the Indian Ocean and toast your cocktails, beer or shakes.
- Whenever you would like to create your family-friendly holiday or a honeymoon packages, the special service offers a memorable holiday with world-class cuisine.
- The lovebirds will enjoy bali resort for honeymoon with diverse offers from a range of Bali hotel packages drawing on Thalasso healing to traditional Balinese therapies. The World’s Best Spa, Thermes Marins Bali is voted by Conde Nast Traveler readers.
- You will experience the cooking class which is a contemporary culinary destination that serves up an authentic Balinese cooking experience.
- The visitors will take a dip in all 12 of our swimming pools, surprise your better half with a Romantic Beach Picnic and create something special at our Batik Painting class.
👉👉Let’s visit us to check the best Bali resorts prices: Ayana Resort and Spa Bali
3. Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay
If you want to immerse totally in authentic Balinese culture, Four Seasons Jimbaran Bay is a great choice for you. This destination is one of the best Bali resorts top 10 which comprises seven ‘living’ villages adornedota with temples, shrines and water gardens. This world-class resort received 5-star rating in the Forbes Travel Guide 2018 and was listed among Top Hotels in Asia in the Conde Nast Traveller Readers’ Choice Awards 2018.
- Villas: Embrace the traditional Balinese architecture, Villas are housed in a private stone-walled courtyard featuring separate thatched-roof pavilions. Decor is colonial theme with spacious indoor and outdoor living areas, lush gardens, a private pool and their own sun terrace.
- Residence villas: The guests will have special access to the private pool and tropical gardens, the resort’s nine grand Residence Villas are located in an adjoining enclave just steps from Jimbaran Beach. Ideal for the lovebirds who are searching for the best bali resort for honeymoon.
- The famous Jimbaran Beach offers stretches of golden sandy beach and open an easy way to access southern Bali’s diverse cultural and historic attractions.
- Bed and breakfast: You will be served daily buffet breakfast for two at Taman Wantilan.
- Bali romance: This is a special honeymoon packages for couples with several highly standard service at the good deals.
- Sultry beach club by day and iconic restaurant by night: Our all-day beachfront destination features tapas-style lunches and candlelit, Asian-inspired dinners.
👉 👉Let’s visit us to choose the bali resort prices: Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay
4. Inaya Putri Bali
Situated in the exclusive compound of Nusa Dua area, Inaya Putri Bali is well-known as one of Bali’s most famed beachfront. This luxury resort is not only an ideal destination for your stunning Bali hide-away, it also offers a complete Island of the God’s cultural experience.
It is one of the best Bali resorts top 10 for lovebirds, holidaymakers families and business travelers alike. Inaya Putri Bali ensures a luxury stay with modern furnishings and amenities.
An intimate home away from villa holidays ensures an ideal packages for families and larger groups.
- You will experience a complete series of stress release to refresh and re-energized your body, mind and soul Inspired by 7 Hindu Goddesses and Bali’s cultural heritage.
- You will do yoga when enjoying the ocean breeze in the early morning.
- Tamaya Kids Land offers exciting adventures in a natural location for children aged 5 to 12 years. The little guests can enjoy a couple hours of fun, or the whole day while their parents can enjoy explore the resorts.
- Ramadan package: You will celebrate your mind and soul in the Ramadan package surrounding the tranquil white sandy beach or three-tiered infinity pool overlooking Indian Ocean.
- Afternoon Tea: Let’s enjoy sweet and savory delicacies with your choice of coffee or tea. The chef specially craft the afternoon delights to create the exquisite combination for a fine teatime.
👉 👉 Let’s visit us to check the best Bali resorts prices: Inaya Putri Bali
5. Le Meridien Bali Jimbarane
Le Méridien Bali Jimbaran has fewer steps from the pristine sands and watersports of Jimbaran Bay. The guest have an easy to Garuda Wisnu Kencana Culture Park and is a short drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport.
Unwind in spacious smoke-free guest rooms and suites amid inspiring design, modern furnishings, mini-refrigerators and inviting balconies, boasting one of a kind luxury accommodation right in the heart of Bali.
- Located in our beach-side Jimbaran Bali resort, Bamboo Chic offers a diverse Asian and local Bali flavors. This 24-hour restaurant serves delectable buffets and a la carte options with an open-kitchen backdrop.
- J Kids Club offers plenty of wide-ranging activities to keep the little guests entertained with indoors and outdoors space filled with culture and education to downright fun.
- You can join the tour Garuda Wisnu Kencana Culture Park or enjoy the Circus Waterpark, near our beachfront resort.
👉👉Let’s visit us to choose the bali resort prices: Le Meridien Bali Jimbarane
6. Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana Hotel and Resort
Pullman Bali Legian Beach is one of the best Bali resorts top 10 as a pure paradise and island life charm with 365 beautiful and spacious rooms and suites.
Embrace the beautifully designed rooms and suites at this Bali hotel. Part of charm is it features a balcony or terrace, separate bath and shower, plus an in-room gymnastic kit, and other amenities.
- The attractive resort is only steps away from Legian beach where you can take a surfing lesson or simply soak up some sun with a good read while waiting for a gorgeous sunset.
- It is also close to the heart of Bali’s recreational areas where you can shop at quaint boutiques and shops, and enjoy lively nightlife along restaurant- and bar-lined streets.
👉 👉 Let’s visit us to check the best Bali resorts prices: Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana Hotel and Resort
7. Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort
The lavish 5-star resort beachfront stands out with gorgeously landscaped pools and gardens against an immaculate stretch of white sand bordering the Indian Ocean.
There are 4 types of luxury accommodation which are: villas and bungalow, rooms, apartments and suites. Many of us have a private terrace, plunge pools and living rooms. The decor is elegant with wood and silk accents, floor-to-ceiling windows provide breathtaking view of the ocean.
- Join a journey through French cuisine accented with local flavors and specialties, especially the the 360° dining experience.
- Appreciate the blend of French flair and native style at the Sofitel bar, where sleek décor and a lively atmosphere delight guests and locals alike.
👉 👉 Let’s visit us to check the best Bali resorts prices: Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort
8. W Resort Bali-Seminyak
W Bali – Seminyak. Amongst is the best hotels in the region where the adventure begins. You will explore the many eclectic boutiques, galleries, world class dining and nightlife that Seminyak has to offer.
This brand comprises 229 rooms, suites and villas. They stand out with hand-selected and aesthetically curated local art pieces, as the terrazzo and polished wooden flooring keeps the atmosphere serenely grounded.
The most beautiful aspect is the private sanctuaries surrounded by verdant landscapes and tranquility in your villas. It looks like your very own oasis.
- Join kayaking and white-water rafting.
- Go hiking across mountains terraced with paddy fields or go underwater.
- Explore this side of the life aquatic on a diving or snorkeling expedition.
- Pay a visit to Bali’s largest and holiest temple, Pura Besakih, where you can pay homage as the sun rises—the ultimate Balinese experience.
- Be immerse yourself in historical spirituality before learning more about it at Pacifica Art Museum, Museum Rudana and Purl Lukisan.
- Visit artisans and craftsmen at the Ubud Art Village, where you can also learn these heritage skills, or browse the galleries to curate your personal collection.
- Waterbom: Explore Waterbom Bali – Asia’s number one Waterpark an all-ages water park with attractions and rides that range from mellow to extreme.
👉👉 Let’s visit us to check the best Bali resorts prices: W Resort Bali-Seminyak
9. The Mulia Bali
Situated roughly along stunning coastline of Nusa Dua in Bali, Mulia Resort is located at the center of the action, featuring a plethora of dining options. It is an ideal escape for couples and larger groups with luxurious private villas and personalized butler service.
All include premium amenities and hospitality with luxury accommodations at the consistently award-winning Bali beach resort. It seems as if the staff have been hand-picked for their charm and professionalism.
You will lounge on an array of day beds by the resort’s 4 pools, while guests of The Mulia and Mulia Villas enjoy exclusive access to 2 pools.
Water-sport activities, state of the art spa and fitness facilities await those seeking to relax and refresh during your stay.
Read more: Top 3 best deals for your honeymoon in Bali
10. The Oberoi Bali
Beautifully located on the beach and embraced by fifteen acres of lush gardens, with a natural amphitheatre for traditional dance, This resort is an inimitable must-try experience of Bali.
Accommodation and features:
Traditional thatched accommodation with modern conveniences. Restaurants serving delectable cuisines beside ocean views. All complemented by specially crafted romantic experiences and our genuine attention to your every need.