When love is in the air and a get-away in on the cards, it is only natural that you want a hide-away in which to the immerse totally in the best honeymoon with your soul mate. And so head for 3 best resorts in Thailand for your next smiley holiday.
Cape Nidhra hotel – best resorts in Thailand for couples
A luxury boutique hotel in Thailand. The Cape Nidhra Hotel, Hua Hin has an air of homely comfort. Well-known for its excellent service, elegant amenities and enviable location, Cape Nidhra Hotel delivers a unique and distinctive experience for guests.
Part of charm is it offers the unrivalled accommodation that it overlooks splendid beachfront setting. What is more, it looks like”a heaven on earth” and the best resorts in Thailand for couples.
There are 6 kinds of luxury suites, most of which are equipped with a private pool, allowing guests to relax in total privacy with contemporary decor plus wood and silk accents, which invite you to enjoy relaxed outdoor living. Its spacious bathroom offer a spa-like bathtub and separate tower. The design is stylish yet homely, with modern amenities, luxury furnishing and charming little touches, including an in-room minibar.
It is also the best resorts in Thailand for couples for the lovebirds-the romantic package comes complete with red roses, pink champagne and breakfast in bed.
“First stayed here 5 years ago in a ground floor room, this time we opted for a 4th floor deluxe sky pool suite. Really great room with an ample sized pool on the balcony and great views across open countryside (no condos to spoil the view). Breakfast more than adequate with a good choice of dishes (and the occasional glass of bubbly). Dined in on a few evenings, again good food, well presented and well cooked.
Highly recommended, we will certainly be returning for another stay.” said by a visitor on trip advisor
- The Cape Nidhra Hotel is located in the heart of Hua Hin. It is the best location hotel in Thailand. Guests can have a special access to the seaside town’s wonderful street markets, shopping center, restaurants, pub and nightlife.
- It seems as if a tranquil and private oasis, the spa offers a several beautiful treatments designed the most of the hotels beachfront location, blending sea breezes. It warmly provides relaxation and wellbeing including Thai massage service, sauna and steam room.
- You will your curiosity in some special class: Thai boxing, Thai cooking, fruit carving and yoga class.
- Guests surely immerse totally in a beautiful nightspot in Hua Hin where you can take in the spectacular views of the Gulf of Thailand at night as well as the chic local social scene.
- The restaurants support the prevention of cruelty to animals, so they do not serve Shark Fin, Bird’s Nest and Foie Gras in their restaurants.
- The lovebirds will experience the romantic moments under the stars with a candlelit dinner on the beach – from fresh seafood to traditional Thai cuisine.
- The couples also enjoy classic movies when sitting back and relaxing in floating pool chairs every first Thursday of the month starting from 7 pm.
“Thank you so much Cape Nidhra, we had such an amazing time. We stayed in room 224 so spacious and clean. The staff were so friendly and accommodated our needs. The hotel has a beautiful swimming pool and is opposite the beach. Thank you so much for our Honeymoon cake and for looking after us, we will definitely be back.”
The rate starts from 208 USD. Please access to our page and choose the best price: Cape Nidhra hotel
Hyatt Regency Hua Hin
One of the best resorts in Thailand is Hyatt Regency Hua Hin. Situated roughly in the busy Kao Takiap area of Hua Hin, it stands our for its royal legacy, beautiful sandy beach and golf courses.
Three-hours by car from Bangkok, Hyatt Regency Hua Hin is one of the nicest beach resort in Thailand and a romantic escape for lovebirds. It is surely satisfies its guest for its world-class service.
Unwind in 213 luxurious rooms and suites with the views of lush garden, lagoon and pool. The decors are elegant with white walls and light wood floors with extra colors added by the furnishings. The most beautiful aspect was the comfort and convenience with several amenities. It is a great choice for couples who look for a hide-away, romance and simple a place to revive.
The resort offers three distinctive styles of accommodation which are: Standard and Deluxe room, Regency Club Rooms and Suites, and The Barai Suites.
“Hi if you are looking for a family trip near Bangkok then Hyatt is what you should be looking for.We had a great time. Its one of the best place that can cater to all from children to adults. the slider is safe and well maintainance. Food is delicious.” said by a visitor on trip advisor
- The guests will learn how to make a traditional Thai Herbal Compress, Luk Prakob, including a demonstration of Thai Herbal Compress massage.
- ‘Tak Bart’ will provides you an interesting into the traditional Buddhist or alms giving ceremony.
- You also can join Camp Hyatt to experience the eco-activities, Thai dance lessons, art lessons, treasure hunts and many more. It is a joyful things for the families with small kids and the couples.
- The lovebirds will enjoy the best honeymoon by sipping a cocktail and watching a movie while you and your soul mate can cuddle under the stars.
- The visitors have a special access to the neighboring areas such as Mrigadayavan Palace; Plearn Wan; Baan Sillapin Artist Village; National Park and Hua Hin night market.
- There is fine dinning at Figs restaurant which serve up modern Italian dishes. You also can taste Thai authentic cuisine in Talay Thai. Do not miss the opportunity to try on the best local seafood and grab a strong cocktail at Beach Bar or Fountain Lounge lobby bar.
“Had a few hiccups when we arrived but all resolved , staff excellent , kids club very envolving and area awsome loving the pool , and this was our second visit would definatley visit agian . Loving it” said bt a visitor on trip advisor
The price starts from 147 USD. Let’s visit us to search for the best hotel deals in Thailand: Hyatt Regency Hua Hin Hotel
Intercontinential Resort Hua Hin
Intercontinental Resort Hua Hin offers all the luxury you would expect of the best resorts in Thailand for couples.
There is an all-inclusive option so there is no need to leave the resort’s relaxing grounds unless you choose. Luxury touches include a prime stretch of white sandy beach alongside sparkling gulf waters and comprises 2 accommodation wings, each with luxurious rooms, suites and its own swimming pool. Moreover, each guest will receivea a complimentary unlimited access to Vana Nava Hua Hin Water Park with shuttle service.
There are 3 types of accommodation which are classic, executive and suites. Rooms are airy and spacious with bright, modern decor, comfy beds, expansive bedrooms, satellite TV and minibar. Many of which provides with the sun lounges that guests can access to the private lagoon pool.
It came as a quit surprise with modern amenities, spa-like bathroom a private balcony overlooking the entire of resort. If you are looking for the “big” hotel experience, complete with swimming pool and outdoor activities, Intercontinental Resort Hua Hin is surely a great choice for you. Also, the hotel is suitable for large groups with world-class suites.
“Once you joined the Interconti Club you will never want to change the Hotel in the future. It is the perfect example of an incredible clockwork with the only purpose
to make you feel like a King. Try it…it is almost impossible to be disappointed”said by a visitor on trip advisor
- There are 8 wide-ranging food and drink venues from Western, Chinese delicacies and Thai authentic cuisine.
- Visitors will enjoy the afternoon tea and premium cocktails accompanied by live jazz music in the evenings.
- The hotel’s heated is infinity pool and luxury bed sets in the hotel garden is a restful way to while away to time.
- Truly memorable meetings and events with authentic local flavor – that is the inspiration behind the InterContinental Insider Collection.
- You will enjoy the golden revitalizer facial signature at Spa InterContinental.
“Me and my husband really enjoy our holiday at the Intercon Hua Hin. The services from Club staff, they are super well trained and professional, genuine care of us, thanks to the manager who look after them. Thank you very much for the best memorable stay for us. Look forward to going back soon” said by a visitor on trip advisor
The price stars from 161 USD.