Here are few important things before you book the trip Cambodia & Vietnam Tours Should you need more information, please feel free to contact us via WhatsApp +84916388382 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply to Visa to Vietnam & Cambodia.
It is so easy to get both visas
Vietnam Visa Policy
- Online application at US$25 processed 4-7 working days. The official link is here
- Visa-on-arrival: You must apply the approval letter before arrival. It costs US$10 processed 4 working days. Upon arrival, the approval letter, US$25 and 2 photos shown is for a 30 day visa.
Cambodia Visa Policy
- Online application at US$36 processed 3 working days. Link is here
- Visa-on-arrival: only passport, 1 photo, at US$ 30 is for a 30 day visa. It seems easy and cheap.
How is the weather in Vietnam and Cambodia?
- Low Season (May till October)
Perhaps the best time to tour the whole nation. All Vietnam is hot and humid, with the summer monsoon bringing downpours. Typhoons and can lash the central and northern coastline.
- High Season (November till March)
The whole country is on the move and prices rise increase by the coast; book hotels well in advance. Expect chilly conditions in the north. In the far south, clear skies and sunshine are the norm
- In Cambodia, a Southeast Asian country overlooking the Gulf of Thailand, the climate is tropical, hot all year round,
- Rainy season from May to mid-November due to the south-west monsoon. The temperature is a bit lower, but the humidity is higher, so the weather is hot and muggy.
- Dry season from mid-November to April: the first November-Feb is the least hot of the year, while the second (from mid-February to May) before the monsoon arrives, is the hottest of the year. The monsoon withdraws in early November in the north and between the middle and the end of the month in the center-south. The coolest month is December, while the hottest months are April and May, when the heat becomes oppressive; in the rainy season. The high tourist season starts from November till April.
- Vietnam: Vietnam Dong (VND), 1 USD ~ 23,000 VND
- Cambodia: RIEL, 1 USD ~ 4 Riel.The official currency is Riel. However, US dollars are also widely accepted and sometimes preferred. ATMs that are widely available in Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Battambang distribute US dollars. There are not many ATMs outside these areas. Please note while there are many gem shops in Cambodia, we advise against any purchase as the majority of gems are fake. Our guides are not permitted to take our guests to these shops and any purchase is at your own risk.
- ATMs are found throughout the country, even in small towns. Cash (local and foreign currency)is king but debit and credit cards can be acceptable but the card fees is from 2-4% extra.
Food & Cuisine
Vietnamese food is characterized by contrasting flavors – sweet and sour, crunchy and silky, fried and steamed. The food is, fresh, simple and tasty. A crusty bánh mì or street side pho, seafood hot pots, sữa đá coffee and many must-try dishes of street food (Bun Cha, Bun mam, Banh xeo, bun bo. Wherever we travel, it’s the flavors we remember best.
Cambodian food: Taste locally-made spirits and wine and dine on unusual delicacies such as fried insects, roasted frog and stinky fish paste.
- Cambodian food is often overlooked and is commonly stereotyped to be like Vietnamese or Thai. Similar to Vietnamese food, my favorite part of Cambodian cuisine is the variety of fresh herbs and condiments in every meal.
- Fish Amok: a rich and creamy curry like sauce that is the perfect balance of ginger, lemongrass, turmeric and coconut milk.
- Banana Blossom Salad: stir-fried with garlic, fried shallots, and aromatics like lemon grass.
- Lap Khmer (Lime-marinated Khmer beef salad): thin slices of beef marinated in lime juice with lots of shallots, garlic, fish sauce, basil, mint, and bell peppers Kampot Pepper Crabs:elicious pepper crabs caught fresh from the sea
- Red Tree Ants with Beef: beef, basil, garlic, shallots, ginger, lemongrass, and lots of ants.
Phone & Internet Services
Telephone connections to the rest of the world are widely available and cheap. Internet access is available in most major tourist places such as hotels and restaurants.
Post in Cambodia routed by air through Bangkok is more reliable than in the past. Telephone connections to the rest of the world are widely available but it is expensive. Internet access is available in most major tourist places such as hotels and restaurants.
- At first glance, the stream of motorcycles is in the Hanoi and Saigon streets, crossing the road in Vietnam may seem impossible for the newcomers who can spend a considerable amount of time trying to find a gap to be led across the road by a sympathetic local. After a bit of practice, most travellers realise it is much easier than it looks.
- Taxis and motorbike can be easily found in Vietnam’s major cities and are a popular means of transportation for visitors. The most reputable local companies consist of VinaSun, Mai Linh…Now, you have another choice in technology transport such Grab, Bee, Goviet..,
- Riding a cyclo along the downtown is a good choice. Per hour ride costs 5-10usd person.
Taxi and tuk-tuk (motorized open-air carts) are used in Cambodia. The tuk-tuk is more popular and more maneuverable. It costs around $1-3 for a short distance.
Flights to Vietnam & Cambodia
Flights to Vietnam
Vietnam has two hub international airports, Noi Bai Airport in Hanoi and Tan Son Nhat Airport in Ho Chi Minh City. A third airport, Da Nang Airport, in Da Nang, accepts a far smaller number of international flights. International flights to Vietnam seems so easy and cheap. Some direct flights from London, Frankfurt, Paris, Melbourne., Sydney…are available and fair price. Or cheaper flights will lay over Singapore, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur,…The flights from Europe to Vietnam are from 500euro/ 450pounds till 850euro/ 720pounds and Australia from 400AUD to 900AUD depending on the traveling period.
Flights to Cambodia
Siem Reap and Phnom Penh airports are two hub international airports in Cambodia. The international flights to Cambodia are not cheap as Vietnam and not direct. The international flights always lay over in other cities as Ho Chi Minh City, Singapore, Bangkok, Kula Lumpur… The flights from Europe to Vietnam are from 600euro/ 550pounds till 1000euro/850pounds and Australia from 700AUD to 1,200AUD depending on the traveling period.
Cambodia & Vietnam Tours
Cambodia & Vietnam Tours & Day Trips are available all year round and please contact via email email@example.com for further information.
👉👉👉Best of Vietnam, Cambodia in 15 days, Adventure Holidays for Single, Vietnam Tour Packages❤️❤️❤️