Vietnam is beautiful in its owned way even though not yet to be a famous touristic destination in all around the world. If you are having a pretty vague concept about this country, find out more about 7 things before the best of Vietnam tour 2020 and plan your own holidays. Do not miss this treasure of Asia!
1. Looking for the best time to travel through Vietnam
- 1 1. Looking for the best time to travel through Vietnam
- 2 2. Booking directly with Vinday Go Reise to take the best deals
- 3 3. Checking the inclusions to buy things yourself as often as possible
- 4 4. Explore the top highlights of Vietnam in 10 days
- 5 5. Currency & Money
- 6 6. Passport & Visa
- 7 7. Your belongings
In Vietnam there are 3 main parts of the country: the North, the Center and the South. The weather in these 3 areas is totally different. Therefore, the best time to have a trip in Vietnam is from December to April. Why? There are 3 reasons:
- Avoid storms in July and August that affect negatively to your trip (cancel or miss some excursions due to bad weather).
- Avoid the rainy season in the South (from May to October).
- Avoid superhot summer.
👉👉👉Read more: Top 10 highlights in Vietnam
2. Booking directly with Vinday Go Reise to take the best deals
If your time is limited, you should choose a perfect Vietnam itinerary tour in 10 days. Booking directly with Vinaday Go Reise helps you not only take the best deals but also save you a lot of time. Time is money, saving time means saving money!
3. Checking the inclusions to buy things yourself as often as possible
Please note that in order to fully control over your vacation in Vietnam, make sure to buy things directly despite the fact that the tour agency can do it better than you do. Our has:
- 9 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 1 dinner
- Services of an English speaking guide for all scheduled sightseeing
- Water Puppets Performance in HanoiSampan cruise on the Mekong Delta
- 1 night aboard a Halong Bay Junk boat
- 2 domestic economy flights with Vietnam Airlines: Hanoi to Danang and Da Nang to Saigon
- All transfers and transportation in private air conditioned vehicles
- Guided tour of Hanoi, Hue, Hoi An and Saigon
- Quality 3-star hotels for all nights in Vietnam: Hanoi (indochina Queen Hotel), Halong bay cruise (Fantasea cruise), Hoian (Thanh Van Hotel), Saigon (Elios Hotel)
- Quality 4-star hotels for all nights in Vietnam: Hanoi (Boss legend Hotel), Halong bay cruise (Paloma Cruise), Hoian (Vinh Hung Resort), Saigon (Alagon Hotel)
- Selected 5-star hotels for all nights in Vietnam: Hanoi (Movenpick Hotel), Halong bay cruise (Paradise Luxury Cruise), Hoian (Hoian Pearl Luxury Resort ), Saigon (Grand Hotel Saigon)
- International flights and visa. Vietnam visa letter included – stamping fee required upon arrival.
- Tipping – an entirely personal gesture.
4. Explore the top highlights of Vietnam in 10 days
- See the best of vibrant Vietnam that is Hanoi’s enchanting Old Quarter and the Imperial city of Hue, experience life in the fast lane in Saigon and take time out in Hoi An, spend a night aboard Junk in breathtaking Halong Bay, cruise the scenic Mekong Delta.
- Enjoy the street food being absolutely delicious, authentic, fresh, atmospheric and adventurous.
- Local people’s hospitality.
- Tour guides are local travel experts with big, smiling face who know the country.
5. Currency & Money
The currency of Vietnam is Dong. Newest update for exchange rate is: 1 USD = 23, 000 Dong. You can exchange money in the airport or banks. Please remember that after the payment, the note you received must remain intact, not torn and too dim.
In case you do not like using cash, you should still exchange a little because Vietnamese still preferred using cash, only restaurants, hotels and modern convenience stores have the POS for people who pay by card, but you have to pay the bank fee is 3 – 3.5% for using the credit card. Visa, Master Card is the most common type of cards in Vietnam. In addition, you can use Amex or JCB. Maestro, Cirrus and Plus will be more difficult to make the payment. It is better if you can check with the seller before buying or using service that they accept credit card or not and the exchange rates they will use.
***NOTE & TIPS:
- You should ask for the price before buying anything or use any service (for example taxi, street food, drinks, etc.).
- One local coffee has price from 25000 Dong (about $1.2). One local meal (such as Banh Mi, Bun Cha, Banh Cuon, Pho, etc.) has price from 40000 Dong (about $2). One meal in restaurant has price from 250000 per person (about $11).
6. Passport & Visa
To enter Vietnam, you will need to bring your passport that is still valid for at least 03 months after the date you enter. A valid visa is required for citizens from most foreign countries come to Vietnam for any purposes. Residents of some countries who have a visa exemption agreement with Vietnam do not need to get a visa to Vietnam for a certain period of time and with specific purposes. Hence, make sure whether you need a visa to Vietnam or not and are supported with visa on arrival.
Nowadays, there are two available ways to obtain a visa to Vietnam: apply for visa at a Vietnam Embassy or apply for Visa on arrival. Of course, visa on arrival is more convenient and less time-consuming, but please notice that, it is only applicable for those who travel to Vietnam by air. 👉👉👉Contact us for support: Book online or call: +84 916 388 382
7. Your belongings
Personal papers: Passport, Vietnam Visa (if required), travel assurance, flight tickets, all travel confirmation vouchers, photos of passport in separate place, last updated information for your trip.
Clothing and luggage: Depend on the period time of travel, you can bring suitable clothes. Light jacket, comfortable shoes, convenient clothes are recommended as you will explore different zones with different weather and temperature. Do not just bring shorts and too revealing clothes because they are not allowed at pagodas and temples here.
Money: There are ATM machines available everywhere, so you do not need bring too much cash. You can withdraw cash from them with the good exchange rate. Keep lots of pence in Dong to buy small things or pay for transportation.
Personal items: Travel hair dryer, bath towel, shaving equipment, brush & tooth paste, etc. You can bring it from your home, or you can buy it from many convenient stores when you arrive in Vietnam. These things often set up in most of hotels/hostels in Vietnam. The good idea is always carry toiletries in your daypack when you have an outside day.
Electrical equipment: Smart-phone or iPad is must-have items. Internet connection and Wi-Fi is available almost everywhere (hotels, restaurants, coffee shop, etc.). Besides, in Vietnam, the voltage is 220V so you have to bring electrical adapter if your equipment uses the different voltage. Chargers and pre-charged battery is very necessary when you have a long trip.
👉👉👉Have a nice trip and good luck!!!