Bà Đen Mountain in Tây Ninh Province has been a pilgrimage hot spot during the first lunar month, with most visitors heading for the pagoda and temple complex on the mountain.The 986-metre mountain is part of the Núi Bà Historical and Cultural Complex in the southern province, which is famous for its majestic natural landscapes, magnificent caves and sacred pagodas and temples. Here is our guide for 1-day trekking Ba Den mountain…
Clarify planning information
- Name: Black Virgin Mountain(Ba Den)
- Height: 986 meters(3235 feet)
- The challenge: There are two routes:6/9 road, and 7/9 one, which have fewer paths. Therefore, you have to climbing up on the huge rocks. The local said there are some venomous snakes, so you should be careful.
- The view: Along the way there were trees all around and it was a quiet trip up the mountain. After the scooter ride you will need to climb more steps to see the Buddha statue. There are some trash lying around but it will not bother us. The view is breathtaking and lots of photo opportunities. We went down the mountain via the cable car tram. It is worth seeing.
- Time: It will take you 5 hours to reach the peak.
- Total cost: 700,000 VND(US$7.5)/person(transport and food)
- Your belongings: You should wear climbing shoes because of the slippery road and bring water as well as mosquito spray.
one day out of the city to learn more about temple in vietnam ,it is really amazing temple with so many budha and the environment is very nice . great mountain you can discover in south of Vietnam-said by a visitor on Trip Advisor.
👉👉👉Another way to go hiking Ba Den mountain…
A two-way cable car ride between the foot of the mountain and Linh Son Thanh Mau Temple, 900 metres above sea level and near the peak, costs 170,000 VND (US$7.5). It takes 15 minutes each way.
Way to get to Ba Den mountain from Ho Chi Minh city
You absolutely can drive yourself to Ba Den mountain according that route…
Depart for An Suong bus station, you can buy tickets to Dong Phuoc bus station(The price is about 65,000 VND), then take a taxi, bike to go to Ba Den mountain.
Hotel in Tay Ninh
Located in Tây Ninh, Hotel Mỹ Mỹ provides 2 accommodations with private balconies. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and valet parking, along with free WiFi. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.
At the hotel, all rooms come with a desk. Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, all guest rooms at Hotel Mỹ Mỹ have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and selected rooms here will provide you with a seating area. Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a buffet breakfast.
The nearest airport is Tan Son Nhat International Airport, 93.3 km from Hotel Mỹ Mỹ.
As known as the tallest mountain of the Southeast region, Bà Đen is the best for trekking. There are lots of ways to get the top. From the peak, you will enjoy a perfect view of the valley that immediately relieves the fatigue of the climb.To get down the mountain, we chose to take a grass slider trip. It is a soft adventure activity and safe as the slope is gentle and tourists can control the brake of the slide.-said by a visitor on Trip Advisor.
👉👉👉Do not miss out on one of the most iconic destinations in Vietnam: Cu Chi tunnels small group tour